Rebuilt flipper

As I am waiting for parts to arrive, I started to dissemble the four flippers.  When I was about done remove all the flippers, I realize that I need to remove the top half of the playfield (yet again).  There are essentially two screws that I cannot get at.  For the flippers on the main playfield, I just desoldered the two end-of-stroke wires and kept the coil attached.  The flippers on the upper playfield had some really bad soldering and I just removed all the wires to the coils.  I need to replace one (maybe two) of the coils as they are not the correct ones.  Hopefully, parts will come in tomorrow, and if not, then probably on Monday.

I just got notification that I have hit 50 posts!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *