- Gift Ideas for the Arcade/Pinball Collector ($0-$25)
- Gifts for the Arcade/Pinball Collector ($25-$50)
- Gifts for the Arcade/Pinball Collector ($50 and Higher)
Last November, I posted gifts for the arcade and pinball collector with prices all falling in the $0 – $25 range. Today, I give you…gift ideas in the $25 – $50 range. If you have any other ideas that should be on the list, please post in the comments.
This post was last updated on 06/12/2021.
$25-$32 Arcade/Pinball Gifts
- Security Bits – This is nice to have when you run into different types of screws. Can be a real pain when you don’t have the correct bit. Boxer BX100 1/4″ Tamper & Security Hex Bit (100 Piece) [$25.19]
- Solder – Can one person really have enough? Kester 24-6337-0027 Solder Roll, Core Size 66, 63/37 Alloy, 0.031″ Diameter [$25.90]
- Stationary Work Light – See the explanation above 🙂. Note: You will also have to buy a light stand and batteries if you don’t have either. NEEWER CN-216 216PCS LED Dimmable [$25.99]
- Pinball Moving Casters – Get four of these to help move pinball machines fairly easy. 6-Inch Steel Tri-Dolly [$26.36]
- Bench Vise – Many uses from holding items together to making ribbon cables. Yost LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2″ [$29.85]
- Anti Fatigue Mat – Next, if you are working upright, you might as well be comfortable. Kangaroo Original 3/4″ Standing Mat [$29.95]
- Heat Gun – This tool has many applications from heat shrink tubing to removing control panel overlays. BLACK+DECKER HG1300 Dual Temperature Heat Gun [$30.99]
- Hex Set with T-Handles – Tired of going through a pile of hex keys to find the right size and then realize it’s missing? Nice set with labels and stand. Bondhus 13390 Set of 10 Hex T-handles with Stand [$33.79]
- Wax – Keep those pinball machines looking good and playing even smoother. P21S 12700W Carnauba Wax [$37.95] or Blitz Carnauba Paste Wax [$31.95]
- Plastic Protector – Keep those plastics alive with Plastic Protectors. No more chipped or cracked plastics. Pinbits [Prices vary]
- LEDs – Make your pinball machine *pop* with LED lighting. Comet Pinball and Cointaker [Prices vary]
$32-$40 Arcade/Pinball Gifts
- Pinball Apps– Pinball apps are a great way to play pinball on your device. Also great for learning some of the rule set for different tables. A person can easily spend $25-$50 buying tables.
Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball [Prices Vary]
- NMPs – Upgrade those crappy Williams drop-target horseshoe design with NMPs. These never need to be adjusted, cleaned, or replaced. NMPs [$13.50-$51.50]
- Subscription – PinGame Journal magazine is the world’s foremost pinball publication. It covers pinball like no other magazine can. Whether you’re looking for new games or the classics, reports on industry shows or collector expos, insight on a game you want or features to help you fix the game, this magazine has all that and more! Pin Game Journal [$34.00]
- Arcade Themed Mugs and Pint Glasses – Fellow KLOV member (Smart Bomb) has some pretty sweet mugs and glasses. You can email him for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org [$35 shipped]
- Portable Work Light – It seems the older I get, the more light I need. This model is magnetic and has a clamp. It also have an an additional power outlet. Aceland 1200 Lumen Corded LED Work Light [$38.98]
- Clamps – Used for a variety of applications, but mostly used to, well, clamp things together 🙂. WORKPRO Bar Clamps for Woodworking, 6-Pack One-Handed Clamp [$39.99]
- T-Molding – Give those arcade cabinets a quick and easy makeover. 100 feet is usually enough for 4-5 games. T-Molding.com [Prices vary]
$40-$45 Arcade/Pinball Gifts
- Fume Extractor – Don’t inhale those nasty fumes while soldering. ESD safe solder fume extractor to reduce hazard by removing problematic fumes from air. TENMA 21-7960 Solder Fume Extractor [$40.55]
- Extension Cord Reel – I love this item. It’s so nice to have power any place in my shop and retract the cord out of the way when I am done. Bayco SL-800 Retractable Metal Cord Reel [$43.00]
- PinCaddy – A friend gave me the PinCaddy and PinCaddy 2 for a Christmas gift, and really didn’t think much of it until I used them. Wow! Really handy and so glad that I have it!Pincaddy 1 [$44.00] or spend a few more dollars and get PinCaddy 2 [$57.00]
- Digital Multimeter – One of the first tools a person should get. If you already have one, buy a spare and throw it in the t oolbox. Klein Tools MM400 [$49.24]
- Portable Parts Bin – Great storage system that can hold fuses, LEDs, screws, etc. The extra compartment on top allows for tools and other items. Plano 1374 4-By Rack System 3700 Size Tackle Box [$49.99]
- High Score Kit – What better way to show off your high scores than a high score kit for your classic arcade game. High Scores Saves [Prices vary]
- EM Repair Course – I created a class to learn more about EM pinball. Learn how mechs works along with reading schematics! EM Pinball Repair and Schematics [$49.95]
- The Pinball Compendium– Great series of books for the pinball enthusiast. A lot of great pictures and loaded with information. A must have if you own a machine.
1970 -1981 [$44.04]
1982 to Present [$41.64]
Do you agree with the list for gift ideas for the pinball and arcade enthusiast? What do you think should be included on the list? Feel free to comment below.
Troxel repair is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.