With all the electronics working, I went ahead and moved to the bottom of the playfield.  There is quite a bit of rust and dirty switches on the bottom half of the playfield.  The top half of the playfield looks quite a bit better.  I am working from the bottom of the playfield on up.

I am just cleaning switches and not fine tuning them quite yet.  I am taking apart each coil and mech and cleaning and adjusting.  I replaced each coil sleeve and cleaned the plunger with a wire brush on my Dremel.  I got through the sling shots and the ball kicker.  I am going to wait on the flippers until the end and see if they will need rebuilt or not.  Some of the parts including coils look newer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *