I spent some of the time setting up the other Black Knight, and then I started rebuilding the flippers. I will finish up tomorrow, but didn’t get too much done on it today.
Came back to this project today and finished it up. Some of the soldering was pretty bad, and took some time cleaning it up. I had to use a couple new pieces of wires, because the other ones were damaged by and iron and were probably too short. When wiring up the flipper coil, the banded side of the diode (or thicker wire from the coil) connects to the power, the middle terminal connects to the EOS, and the other terminal connects the EOS and ground.